Hello TBUDL,

I had a problems with converting TBB mailboxes of
TheBat! to old-style MSB format. The thing is that
there is no converter and there is no 'export to msb'
function and when i'm using UNIX mailbox old TheBat!
that works with MSB's, it does not recognize time of
receiving, but it is very important (for sorting and
future archiving of mail).
What to to? Is it possible to write a converter or to
make 'export to msb'in the next version of TheBat!?
Could anybody send me a description of this two
formats (TBB and MSB) or code examples showing how
TheBat works with them?

--
Best regards, SpaceWalker