Hello TBUDL:

  If I thread by reference (Alt-1), the messages are sorted inside the thread
  so that the newest messages get to the bottom level, so I have to
  expand the thread to see the last messages.

  If I thread by subject (Alt-2), the new messages are in top of the
  three, ready to click and read.

  This changes without touching the View Sort by option.

  The last behavior is much preferable, but gives the problem with
  the first message in a thread not sorted with the others, and
  national varieties of the Re: starting new threads.

  Does anyone have an explanation or a fix.

  Ottar Grimstad, Norway
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://home.online.no/~ottgrims
Using The Bat! 1.52c on Windows 98 version 4,10