Hi,

I upgraded to the 1.52f version the other day and I've noticed that the
Mail Dispatcher seems to work differently. I have one of my accounts set
up to "Invoke automatically at each mail check". Previously, it would
only pop up whenever there was new mail on the server, which is the way
I like it. Now, it pops up at each check, regardless of whether there is
any new mail or not. It also seems to list all new mail as of that day,
even if I've already received the mail. Has anybody else encountered
this problem? Is there a fix or a workaround for it? Am I missing
something or should I report this as a bug? Thanks for any help! :)

 >>> Jonathan