Hi Thomas,
On Fri, 8 Jun 2001, at 17:37:01 +0800 you wrote:

>> [Attachment storage]

TF> I used to store them seperately for the very same reason
TF> (arbitrary access). However, I have now switched to In
TF> Message Body

I thought about switching to 'In message bodies'. Are there any
problems which arise when one tries to change the storage method?
What happens to those attachments previously stored seperately?
Are they "reintegrated" into the message base?

--
Regards,
Lars

The Bat! 1.53 RC/2 on Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2
|        Lars Geiger  |  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        |
| PGP Key: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=GetPublicKey> |