Hello Karin,

On Saturday, June 16, 2001 at 10:44:43 PM you wrote, at least in part:

KS> The hassle is that I cannot get my cursor there. When I
KS> click the field, it remains grey and the cursor remains in
KS> the body, no matter how often I click. And then suddenly -
KS> often only after pressing the little arrow-down icon on the
KS> far right and escaping - it finally works, and once it has
KS> worked in one field, it works again in *all* fields.

*hmmm* sounds like a OS related problem.
Can you specify your OS as exact as possible so other with similar
specifications can try to reproduce?
Rainer: can you do too please?

--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it.