Hello TBBETA,

  I'm crossposting this because 1) I think it's always been true and
  2) if it needs fixing, it will be fixed in a beta.

  I read messages sorted by reference in the message list pane. The
  messages are sorted by creation time in descending order (most
  recently created at the bottom of the list).

  If the topmost message is unthreaded, I can read it, delete, and the
  focus goes to the next message, as expected. But if the topmost
  message is part of a thread, I read the thread, then CTL+SHIFT+DEL
  the thread, and the focus is lost (although there is an outlined box
  surrounding the topmost message). In fact, the contents of the
  topmost message does not even appear in the preview pane. I have to
  press the "up" arrow key to restore the focus to the topmost message
  and read its contents.

  If this isn't a bug, it seems a design oversight. Comments?

Best regards,
 Quin                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Running The Bat!1.53bis with Microsoft Windows 98 4.10.2222 A
 on AMD 500MHz, 184MB RAM