Been playing with account and group passwords to understand how to best
configure multiple users on  a single computer.  I then reset the primary
account (which seems to act as the administrator,  although I couldn't find this
documented) by deleting the entries in "set account password".  Now,
however, I am _always_ prompted for a password when starting TB.  (It's null so
I don't enter anything in the password field.) There are no passwords
on the other two accounts, and I've deleted the only Group and it's password.
How do I get back to an unprompted mode??

Also, is there a way to "logoff" the current user without terminating TB?

Thanks -

jon