Hi David,
On Thu, 21 Jun 2001, at 21:11:38 +0200 you wrote:

DvZ> It's not Marcus having the problem but Daniel Morton. ;-)

Agreed, Daniel started the thread. But have a look at Marcus' message,
message ID <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>. There he says

MG> I'm also running in this quite frequently

In his signature you can read what OS he is using (NT 4). And that was
the message I directly replied to. Otherwise it would thread in right
under Daniel's message and not under Marcus'. And now, please let us
stop arguing about who said what and concentrate on some more important
things.

--
Regards,
Lars

The Bat! 1.53d on Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2
|        Lars Geiger  |  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        |
| PGP Key: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=GetPublicKey> |