Hello TBUDL,

  Twice  today  I have had error messages from TB! Once when trying to
  do a "mailto" from within another programe, and once just now when I
  tried to close TB!
  The  first  error  message  I  got  was: access violation at address
  00683B1E. Read of address FFFFFFFF. The second error message was the
  same  except  the  first  lot  of  numbers  was different - sorry, I
  clicked OK before I wrote them down :-(
  What  do  these  errors  mean?  What do I do about them? These are the
  first errors I have had from TB! and I don't like them!

--
 regards,                     using TB! V 1.53d Windows 98 SE
 Carren                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]