Hello John,

On Sun, 24 Jun 2001 19:01:37 +1000 GMT (24/06/2001, 17:01 +0800 GMT),
John Phillips wrote:

> Just curious - what does the %ACCOUNT=" " macro do?  Does it spoof the headers
> so that a controlled mailing list (I have one that checks that I dial out on
> rivernet.com.au, but I actually use bigpond.com, and it checks for rivernet)
> gets the right information?

No. It actually uses the account you specify, with all settings
(including From, Reply-To, Network settings, and SMTP Server).

If you just want to change From and Reply-To addresses, you can use
the macros %From= and %Reply-To= .

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.53d
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366Mhz, 128MB RAM