Hello Dierk,

On Sun, 24 Jun 2001 17:38:38 +0200 GMT (24/06/2001, 23:38 +0800 GMT),
Dierk Haasis wrote:

> When I read your message I saw who wrote it (you), but not to whose
> message your answer was written. But I can't see that it is wrong,

Tis is a matter of philosophy, and a number of people on this list
post without any "real name" before the TBUDL lsit address. However,
for those who choose to write "Dierk Haasis on TBUDL", whihc is what I
prefer, the list server shouldn't interfer, unless it is a list rule
(which it isn't here).

Having said that, tomorrow is a holiday in many parts of Asia (Dragon
Boat Festival), but I don't know about Indonesia. So, if we don't hear
from Syafril within tomorrow, I suggest everybody just be patient for
another day. ;-)

> comes from the old Usenet habit to read all postings before making a
> fool of oneself. ;-)

You read all postings first, and then make a fool of yourself
afterwards? Good habit, I agree. ;-)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

-I'm not going deaf. I'm ignoring you.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.53d
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366Mhz, 128MB RAM