Hi daveiw,
On Sun, 24 Jun 2001, at 19:39:55 +0100 you wrote:

dcn>     This  is just a trivial point, but I was just curious whether
dcn> anyone else  has the same problem. I am now using TB! 1.53d and for
dcn> some reason the 'cool hints' are no longer being displayed -
dcn> despite being turned on in my prefs, anyone else experiencing this?

Works fine here (although I usually leave the cool hints off :-).

--
Regards,
Lars

The Bat! 1.53d on Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2
|        Lars Geiger  |  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        |
| PGP Key: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=GetPublicKey> |