On Monday, June 25, 2001, Dierk Haasis wrote:

>   A few days ago we had a small discussion on the above mentioned
>   macro. someone wrote that it not just changes the From and Reply-to
>   header information (if you are in one account and want another
>   account's info) but also uses the Outbox of the defined account.

>   I just tested it, and it doesn't (use the appropriate Outbox); I
>   think it would be good if it does.

I asked awhile ago if there was some way to redirect outgoing messages
to the Outbox of another account, but was told there wasn't. I would
really like to be able to do so, since I have to send replies to
messages to my Yahoo account through the Outbox of my ISP account. In
the meantime, I filter most Yahoo mail to folders in my ISP account and
set up the folder properties to use the Yahoo address.

--
PFord
The Bat! 1.46c (reg)