G> Hello Mark,

G> Wednesday, June 27, 2001, 17:43:50, you wrote:

MAC>> Second, is there any way to convert a mailbox from the e-mail client
MAC>> program "Calypso"?  I'm evaluating "The Bat!" because my current
<snip>

G> I used Calypso for a little while and it is very easy to convert to The
G> Bat!  Firstly, save to archive any files or folders you want in Calypso.
G> Secondly, select Tools | Import Messages | From UNIX-mailboxes in The Bat!
G> and point to the archived Calypso text file.  Done.

Thanks, Gary.  Did you find, though, that folder hierarchies aren't
preserved?  It looks like I have to recreate each of the 40 or so folders manually,
then export and import each one separately.  What a pain...

NetZero Platinum
No Banner Ads and Unlimited Access
Sign Up Today - Only $9.95 per month!
http://www.netzero.net