Hello Douglas,                                   TB! 1.53d Windows 98 SE
You wrote:

DH> That is your privilege. Thanks for the comparison (but hold off on
DH> the rest. Frankly, I don't see a need for seeking your approval
DH> before stating an opinion and I'm open to reviewing whatever facts
DH> can be provided, impersonally.  This IS a TB! list, after all).

Exactly! This is a TB!list so why are we even discussing Poco?
For your information, the name Poco came in fact from the Italian
language and means "a little" (which refers to Poco as being "a little
email client" - in terms of size, NOT what is can do).I like Poco and if I could
afford to have two paid-for email clients, I would run both Poco and TB!
Each to his own, and you have obviously already made up your mind what
you do and don't like, so what is the point of trying to prove one
better than the other. Also, Poco's support is second to none EVEN for
non-registered users. Slaven was always more than willing to answer
ANY of my questions by personal email, while I was evaluating Poco.

Carren                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  * If you can DREAM you can DO it - Walt Disney