Hi,

I finally decided to set up Norton AV with The Bat, but it's not
working yet.

I have AT&T @Home, and with this ISP the name we enter for mail server
is simply "mail".

Following the instructions from Dean and using my AT&T settings, I
would enter the following on the Account Properties dialog box under
Transport:

Mail Server: 127.0.0.1

User: orsonkellogg/mail

Yet this results in a message of "Could not connect to server" when I
try to get my messages. Any suggestions? What obvious blunder am I
making??

Thanks.

Orson