I'm working away from home, laptop and all (WinNT, SP 6a,
similar set-up as at home, TB 1.53d), and suddenly I can't
properly see rich or html mail. (At home, with TB 1.53bis,
everything works beautifully).

While the message looks ok in the message list, the moment I
open it Subject, Sender, and Addressee disappear and the
mail's body appears as a blank. Often, TB freezes and I need
to force it to shut down (using the task manager) and then
re-open it.

The weirdest part is that every *first* rich or html mail
that I see works fine. After that, everything is screwed up.
(Yes, 'display html part of mail automatically' under
preferences is ticked, as it has always been).

I can't have this. I have a precious few days to totally
immerse myself in writing (deadline approaching), and I can
not afford to be distracted by my fave software going nuts.
Any suggestions or quick and dirty hacks? Yeah I know, to
not look at these mails until I get home...

- K -

--

In my best, most unselfish moments, it is comforting to
imagine that someone, somewhere is experiencing joy in