Hello daveiw,

On Tue, 10 Jul 2001 20:14:58 +0100 GMT (11/07/2001, 03:14 +0800 GMT),
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

dcn> Thank  you  for  your reply, am I correct in assuming that this would be
dcn> enough to allow me 'live' e-mail?

You also have to send+check messages regularly. for me, that's every 5
minutes on this account, and "live" enough for me. Others complained
early that TB couldn't check in periods of less than one minute, so
that's why they have introduced seconds-steps. That sho0uld be "live"
enough for everyone. ;-)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

There is a CD out entitled "The Worst of Jefferson Airplane." If you
buy this, take it home, play it, and enjoy it, should you take it back
and demand a refund?

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.53d
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366Mhz, 128MB RAM