Hello Erik,

On Thursday, July 19, 2001 at 3:53:04 AM you wrote (at least in part):

E> It just
E> seems odd to have to use the mouse just for launching url's, while
E> many other things are accessible from the mouse along with the
E> keyboard.

*eeehhhmmm* .. I don't need the mous mouse that ... OK, opening URL's I do
often with mouse but that's pure cosmetic.
There's no problem to select the URL with the keyboard (even wordwise
selection with using the <Ctrl>-key does work!!!), copy it and paste it into
the browser address bar ....

--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

And on the seventh day, He exited from append mode.