Hello David,

To re-open this thread... (thanks to TBUDL) I now have my smtp
access sorted so that I can send mail from my domains :))

And I think someone said in this thread that if I had my own domain
mail I could achieve a filter to flag replies to me not just in TBUDL
but also on yahoo groups etc.

So I'm wondering if someone could explain how :)

I'm assuming that this will be achieved either by filtering the
like this and I'm homing will now be 'In-Reply-To:
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>' But if this is what I need
to filter on how do I write the filter to look for 'In-Reply-To:
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

I've also considered working the filter on the 'to:' field but i don't
think this will work as some lists don't personalise it and the filter
would then conflict with my personal mail.

help :))

Tuesday, August 28, 2001, 1:51:21 PM, you wrote:

 andrew                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using   The   Bat!  1.53d  on  Windows 98 4.10   Build  2222  A

http://at.omic.co.uk