Hello Andrew,

Friday, August 31, 2001, 8:43:50 AM, Andrew Ferguson wrote:

>  bug slagging The Bat!
>   based on its beta code is unfair.

But  why  this  major  bugs  are not solved? How long we will wait for
working   auto-mailbox  checking,  multi-user  working  on  multi-user
windows. Mainly, nothing changed to good in TB! from half year. Rather
to worse.

Last  time  I've  posted  a  bug  report about TB! and WindowBlinds to
TheBatTech  mailing list. This mail never appeared on this. Is there a
moderator who remove hard to answer mails???

I  always say to my friends that TB! is the best client. But last time
I'm  afraid  I'm  not  sure  for  this, now. Now TB! looks like hi-end
regular expressions engine. But lost the way for exact mailer client.

Best regards
--
*** Michal Kozusznik *** MaXyM/PicSaintLoup ***
***           music *** Taekwon-do          ***