Hello SyP,

On Fri, 7 Sep 2001 16:39:26  +0200 GMT (07/09/2001, 22:39 +0800 GMT),
SyP wrote:

S> There  is already some (very limited) functionality present, so if you
S> receive  an UTF-7 or UTF-8 encoded email, TB! will try to display it -
S> but   internally  converts  it  first  to  some  8-bit  codepage.  Han
S> characters,  characters from different codepages stand no chance being
S> displayed correctly.

Do you have a way of sending me such a message? If it is UTF-encoded,
and you have the fonts on your box, it should display correctly even
if the languages are mixed.

I didn't now about this internal conversion into an 8-bit encoding,
where did you read this?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Auf einer Packung Nuesse von American Airlines: "Anleitung: Packung
oeffnen, Nuesse essen." [Schritt 3: Mit Swissair fliegen]

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.54 Beta/8
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366Mhz, 128MB RAM