On Wednesday, September 12, 2001, Joseph N. wrote:

> I switched away from Eudora only
> because I got the idea that it was not designed for multi-user
> configurations at a single workstation.

Actually, Eudora works fine that way.  You can have separate copies of
the complete data system, with their own ini file, and pass the name
of the ini file when you start Eudora from a shortcut.  I've been
setting up Eudora that way for a long time.  You can download a Eudora
technical manual that explains the whole thing and lots more.

I finally decided to abandon Eudora because it can't thread, not for
any other reason.

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman <[EMAIL PROTECTED])