Composed on 18/09/2001, at 22:15 GMT

For a while I wanted the distraction of mail arriving in a couple of
folders that were set up for new mail to be displayed in the
MailTicker, switched off. I altered the settings for the folders, by
un-checking the "Show unread messages in MailTicker" box.

I would now like the Ticker to display new messages again. I've
checked the "Show unread messages in the MailTicker" box, but for some
reason the MailTicker isn't displaying new messages ??

Charlie (ceejay)

PGP key ID:0xFCCC248C

TB ver:1.53d | On Windows 98 4.10 1998 Pll 350Mhz (128MB Ram)