Hallo Miles,

MA> What  is  the  difference  between  Redirect and Forward.

Redirect is to send a message to another destination without changing
the body of the e-mail. (Technically this is done by placing the new
address in the To: header. Since you're not supposed to send mail with
a false From: header your mail client has to insert a Sender: header
or as TB does an X-Sender: header. Only visible to those who look at
the RFC-822 headers.) The To: header will change.

Forwarding is to send a message to another destination by including
the message into a new message in which you state something like:
'Look what a great message I got from somebody at sometime'.

MA> Have not found any
MA> supporting documentation via the Help file on Redirect. What I would like to
MA> do  is  when  I get an email from a particular sender, 'bounce' it back with
MA> their name as the sender but from me.

MA> Is this possible?

Yep, that's what redirecting does. But he won't know it's the message
he sent to you, since he's in the To: header and not you.
Note that the Message-ID wil be changed, the Date will be different
and the X-Sender will be inserted, so if he knows his stuff he'll see
it, but your average spammer won't care.
--
Groetjes, Roelof