Hello TBUDL,

-- I have two accounts. Every account uses different folders on different
network HDs for storing attachments (apart from messages).
Why  the  attachments  themselves  are  NOT  moving,  when I am moving
messages between the accounts?

The  same  with  filtering - I am receiving mail from one account? but
some  messages  go  after  filtration on receiving to another (sort of
private) one. The same thing - their attachments remain in the account,
that was connecting to the net. (I see them, attached to the letter,
but they are in   the "wrong" folder.

-- Rather  often  I  send the same attachment (whether picture or
document)  to  different recipients, and not simultaneously. Every
time  this  attachment is stored AGAIN in the "attachment" folder,
with   adding   '1', '2', and so on to its name... (Even if I take the
attachment not from original place, but from already saved copy in
"attachment" folder). But every time it thus takes more and more space
on hard drive.

The question: is there any way to stop duplicating the files in
this case? I'm a little bit tired of manual deleting :))

--

 Igor.

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]