Hello jan,

>    Is there a way of copying an email address from the AB
>    w/o going into properties to do it?

None that I've found other than the equally roundabout double-click the
AB name and copying the email address from the Edit Mail Message window.

There definitely should be a simple copy email address function. I often
need to access email addresses quickly and easily while working on the
WWW. To make it even worse, my browser (Opera) doesn't even allow me to
directly access TB! from its menu bars.

Best regards,
 Quin                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a
 wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your
 mind. -- Buddha

Using The Bat! v1.53d on Windows 98 SE 4.10 Build 2222 A
AMD 500MHz 312MB PC133 RAM