I think our friend here has already downloaded the e-mail from his
Yahoo! accounts using Netscape Mail and wants to import the downloaded
mails to the TB

Roberto

--
Roberto Machorro

Wednesday, November 28, 2001, 5:18:21 AM, you wrote:
JR> Hello Carl.

JR> At 4:38 AM on Wednesday, November 28, 2001 you wrote the
JR> following on the posted subject 'Importing Yahoo pop mail
JR> from Netscape':

Carl>> We are New users of the BAT! program and are unable to
Carl>> import any of a Large amount of e-mail from several
Carl>> Yahoo mail accounts [...] Anyone have a solution to
Carl>> importing these into TB?