Fellow TB users,

Objective : I plan to be away from my system for a couple of days. And I want to
set up TB to download messages when I am away.

Constraints  :  The problem with Conection centre (CC). That is there is no time
out and hangs for ever. Only way I know is to manually abort the task.

In  case  the  CC  hangs  when  I am not around then the mail at the server will
pile  up  ..  which  I  want  to avoid. ( I subscribe to couple of heavy traffic
groups and use the free web based mail service for them)

Any suggestions as to how I could configure this while I am away.

TIA.

Raj

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thought/Joke for the mail : Cannot open file "d:\bat\Cookies for Bat.txt"

Member of The Bat! Fan Club.

Composed on Thursday, November 29, 2001 using TB Ver 1.54/10 On Windows NT