Hi,
I've got a small annoying problem with The Bat!, since a lot of time
(and a lot of versions).
I did set TB as my default mail client. Now, if I click on a mailto:
link in Explorer while TB is NOT running, in the time gap between my
click and the moment TB is opened and ready to go Explorer shows up an
error window telling that the default mail client is not correctly
installed. Nevertheless, TB has opened together with a new message
window, and I can happily write and send the message.

This does not happen if TB is already open when I click on the
mailto:, in this case the new message window opens without any error.

Seems something like a timing problem, as if Explorer (5.5 SP2, BTW)
expects the mail client to be ready in a shorter time...

Any clue about it?
Thanks.

Ciao,
  Marco.
--
..."Close To The Edge", Yes 1972

Using The Bat! v1.54/10 on Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A