Hello Arturo,

On Fri, 30 Nov 2001 15:48:29 +0100 GMT (30/11/2001, 22:48 +0800 GMT),
Arturo Quirantes wrote:

AQ>         SUCCESS!!!

:-)))

AQ> Thank to all of you who gave me a hand. Roelof and Thomas won the
AQ> paella (half each) for their good suggestions.

<happily jumping up and down in anticipation of the paella>

AQ> Lars also gets a second price (ham and gazpacho fine for you?),

Lars, say "yes": jamon Serrano and a good Andalusian gazpacho. You
can't beat it (well, only with a paella...)

AQ> and BTW, weather in Granada is fine, cold but sunny, with a sky
AQ> resort 30 km away, an Arab palace in the landscape and the beach
AQ> down south. What are you waiting for? Come and get your award!

I will be in Granada in the second quarter of next year, I just
learned. Will let you know! :-)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Before they invented drawing boards, what did they go back to?

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.54/10
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM