Hello fellows batters,

These questions have no doubt been asked a thousand times
already, but I can't find any trace of them :

1. Why is my Outbox folder, currently empty, 1865 kb fat on
my HD? What does The Bat keep in there? What for? Stores for
the winter? Can't it obey a simple Delete order? :-))

2. (similarly) Why does the Inbox folder keep messages that
have been trashed, some of which containing viruses? It sure
adds spice to an otherwise boring life, but I'd rather go
without the spice in this particular case.

3. Is there an alternative to manually deleting the .tbb
files? Or is the alternative reverting to some other email
client?

Best regards,
Bernard Leprêtre
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]