@ 23:37:57 +0800 [ Sun, 2 Dec 2001], Meprobe [M] contributed this to
our collective wisdom:
M> I used the Backup facility in in Files > Tools. After which I deleted
M> formatted my drive. Now that I've re-installed, I cannot get TB to
M> sync back with the .tbk backup files. How do I get everything back?

Oops. You should always test a backup routine before *trusting* it. :-)

M> I have being a faithful TB user for over a year but never had the
M> chance to try out the Backup facility. Did I do something wrong?

I've used the backup before and it worked OK. I've only done it once
so my memory is vague.

After doing the backup and ticking all the options in the backup
dialog since I wanted to backup everything, I installed SB (this could
have easily been a reinstall of TB!), created a new account and then
did the restore from backup routine. When I was finished, I deleted
the account that I had created. I don't think that creating the new
account should be a necessary step but at present it is.

--
©Allie C Martin  --  List Moderator and fellow end-user
 PGPKey - mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=PGPPubKey1