On  Mon,  3 Dec 2001 at 17:37:19 GMT +0800 (03/12/2001 16:37 where you
think I live) "Thomas F"=[TF] wrote to Syafril Hermansyah on TBUDL :

SH>> I  just  finished  checking "warning" message from my AV on MDaemon, I
SH>> didn't  find  any...can anyone enlighten at what time the virus spread
SH>> from the list ?

The message not comes from the list first, but directly address to you.
For  this  kind of virueses I can not help, installing AV on Exim will
not help either.

TF> It appears that it did indeed not come through the list. On top of
TF> that, had it come through a list, it would have been one of the German
TF> lists anyway (see the mail's subject) and have nothing to do with
TF> TBUDL's list server. Sorry for the confusion.

No problem :-)

I  wonder  myself,  even this list not protect with special Anti Virus
Engine,   but   I   have   activate   some  filters such : HTML, Quote
Printable  and Rabid MIME. On most case, the viruses will strip out by
the filter (till now I haven't find the case).

- Syafril -               mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Flying with The Bat! 1.54 Beta/14
under Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2