ON Thursday, December 06, 2001, 5:31:40 AM, you wrote:

Greg> I can recieve mail but I get this error message in my log when I try to send
Greg> mail from The Bat: "Relaying denied. IP name lookup failed...". What do I
Greg> need to do to fix it?

Greg> ---
Greg> Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Greg> Version: 6.0.306 / Virus Database: 166 - Release Date: 12/4/2001

Hi Greg,
 I would read this, that you are trying to send email  through your
 ISP under a different account name.
 Example your connect to ISP BigBoy.com but are using your email address
 at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 BigBoy will not relay for LittleBoy

Best regards,
 Gerard
--
Insert Cookie Here--> I'm not as think as you drunk I am

Windows 2000 Professional with TB Version 1.53d