Bonjour Andy,

Jeudi, le 13 décembre 2001 à 16h20 [GMT -0500] (ce qui correspond à
22h20 ici où j'habite), Andy Spiegl =[AS] a écrit à TBUDL :

I don't know if I understand all of you request, but for bounced
message, you should use macro %RETURN-PATH and and provide an e-mail
addresse.
But as say Leif Gregory http://www.pcwize.com/tblh/faq.shtml (in bottom)
"Most  likely  the  SMTP  or  POP  server you are using is removing the
RETURN-PATH  statement  from the header. Some are set up this way, and
you  might  be  able to get the administrator of that server to change
that.  If not, then you will most likely have to find a different SMTP
or POP server."

I hope that it's good
--
Bien à vous,
 Alexis Haeringer                          mailto:ginkyo[arobase]gmx.fr

Ma clef PGP : mailto:pgp1[arobase]ginkyo.org