Hi Joe,
On 29 Dec 2001 at 18:03:37 [GMT -0600], you wrote:

JF> Within the last 10-12 days or so, someone here wrote about a *great*
JF> freeware/shareware web authoring program.

JF> Does anyone remember it's name?

Not the one that was mentioned, but I'd recommend Phase 5 written by
Ulli Meybohm. It's one of the best HTML editors I know of and it's
freeware. But you should have some experience with HTML, because it's
not a WYSIWYG editor, but you have to edit directly the HTML source
instead.

Have a look at www.meybohm.de, the site is partly in German, but you can
find the download just below that big Windows logo halfway down the
site.

--
Regards,
Lars

The Bat! 1.54 Beta/20 on Windows NT 5.1 Build 2600
|        Lars Geiger  |  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        |