Hello TB Users,

I am running TB on Win XP Home. I think I just locked myself out of my
administration rights in TB, or at least I can't seem to find my way
back to the "Networking and Administration" topic that used to be
under "Options" only a few minutes ago. I found that the other 4
logons I had created under XP could not open TB without causing it to
crash under any of those logons. I went into TB under "Networking"
options and setup an all encompassing account called "Family" which
gives everyone access to all mail accounts. I now realize that I
should have setup individual accounts giving privileges to certain
mail accounts. Silly me! Anyway, I now have to logon with "Family" for
the TB to come up on any of the accounts. My problem is I find that
the administration of the networking option is removed from the
"Options" even in my administrative logon in XP. Is there a special
startup command to use with TB (like /NOLOGO for elimination of the
splash screen) or am I looking in the wrong place?
Thanks for any insight.

Craig       mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Saturday, December 29, 2001  1:31:17 PM