Monday, December 31, 2001, 9:49:58 AM, Randy Burns wrote:

> How long should I wait for a reply to an emailed registration form
> before I decide that my registration attempt didn't work?  I'm trying
> to register a boxed disk version.  When trying to update the disk's
> ver. 1.49f to ver. 1.53d, I seem to need that registration password,
> etc.

My registration took a week or slightly more. But then I had to mail
payment in from Canada, and the mail apparantly got forwarded to the
wrong department or something.. Or was it that it went to the right
place, but they forgot to tell the other people to send me an email with
my registration code.  But I would just send them an email asking them
if payment was received and eventually I got the reply back. heh. Don't
forget it's the holidays right now, so it might be a bit slower than
normal.

--
  - Alan Poulton ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) -
 Using The Bat! v1.53d on Windows 98 4.90 Build 3000