Hello Ottar,

On Sat, 5 Jan 2002 15:40:11 +0100 GMT (05/01/2002, 22:40 +0800 GMT),
Ottar Grimstad wrote:

OG> I am only member of two lists, this and a norwegian, and for
OG> language reasons it is not practical to share templates.

Oh, I use my English-language templates and my mixed English/German
cookies across lists of all languages. <g>

OG> But how do you cope with many lists in addition to work and music?

Set your priorities right and cut down on the work. ;-)

You may have seen that Marck is an emailaholic. Any one of us who
reads less than 300 emails a day suffers from withdrawal. Apparently,
you prefer to have a life instead...

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Sex is hereditary. If your parents never had it, chances are you won't
either.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.54 Beta/24
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 67766446 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM