Hi Thomas,

TF> Do you compose a reply out of the web archive?

Sure, no problem. The web archive is arranged neatly by thread, no
matter how the lack of Message ID screws up threading in TB! itself. I
find the message to which I want to reply, start a message in TB!
addressed to the UDL (To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]), use the same
subject, and insert text from the first message where appropriate as a
quotation. This is not an acceptable strategy for anyone relying on
threading within TB!, but it works satisfactorily for someone like me
accustomed to digests. I'll try working without the digest for a
while, too, to see if the threading within TB! offsets the
disadvantage of receiving tons of messages.

regards, Andy

[Using The Bat! 1.53d under Windows 2000 Pro SP2
 on a "made from scratch" PIII-500 MHz/384 MB RAM]