Hello Costas,

06. januar 2002, 17:59:30, you wrote:

CP> Thanks. I don't think I have the strength to go through another format
CP> so soon after the last one! I'll make do with what I have for the time
CP> being.  If  I find an alternative solution, one that doesn't involve a
CP> Windows reinstallation, I may try it.

Just yesterday somebody suggested me Region Selector, which apparently
can do what you wish without re-installing Windows (just re-boot is
needed).

With Regional Selector I successfully viewed Cyrillic characters in
programs on my Windows 98.
<http://www.soft.lt/regional/>

--
Jernej Simoncic, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www2.arnes.si/~sopjsimo/

[The Bat! v1.54 Beta/25 on Windows 98 4.10.67766446. A ]

Hot glass looks the same as cold glass.
       -- Cirino's Law of Burnt Fingers