Hello,

I'd like to send a mass mailing message with the message custom
written to each person in the group, but I'd like the TO: field to
consist of a fixed string plus the group member's e-mail address.

For instance, if my poker club has two members, R. Flush
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, and S. Pair <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, I'd like the
letters to be addressed to "Poker Club Members" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
and "Poker Club Members" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

How do I change the TO: field to a fixed string followed by each group
member's e-mail address? Should this be done in the Quick Template or
in the Group's New message template?

regards, Andy

[Using The Bat! 1.53t under Windows 2000 Pro SP2
 on a "made from scratch" PIII-500 MHz/384 MB RAM]