Hi, Raj.

AA> Alternatively, does TB! have a command-line parameter for folder
AA> compression so that this could be managed by a script run from Windows
AA> Task Scheduler?

Raj> Not yet.
Raj>
Raj> You can however have the option of compressing folders on exit

I'll do it manually, then, since I don't want to compress by default.
I was able to search a folder's .TBB file just a little while ago to
find a message I'd deleted by mistake. I wouldn't want to compress
more often than weekly, just after a backup job.

Thanks for your help!

regards, Andy

[Using The Bat! 1.53t under Windows 2000 Pro SP2
 on a "made from scratch" PIII-500 MHz/384 MB RAM]