Fellow TB users,

OK - I have an ego....

What  I  want  to  do  is  to  create  a  filter  for the different groups where
I  subscribe  too so that I can easily identify messages where I have started the
thread or have answered to a query.

The  first part is easy as I have done a colour coding to messages which have my
name  in  it...  Works  well but when I reply to a message then the base message
or the first message in the thread is not colour coded (obviously).

I just want to quickly identify messages where I have asked for assistance (this
is OK) or have contributed and can expect more value addition.

TIA.

Raj

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thought/Joke  for the mail : "If you choose not to decide, you still have made a
choice. -- Neil Peart."

Member of The Bat! Fan Club.

Composed on 11 Jan 2002 using TB Ver 1.54 Beta/24 On Windows NT