Hi Jan,

Actually, that's a cool trick...didn't know that either! However, that
just goes thru other peoples names, and I want to have 1 person in my
address book but with multiple e-mail accounts attached to it and be
able to choose *easily* the other e-mail accounts related to that 1
person.

I saw the 1.54 beta today and it does more what I want...so, that's
probably what I'll try is just update to the beta.

--
Thanks again,
 -jason

JR> Hello sbsi.

JR> At 9:18 AM on Friday, January 11, 2002 you wrote the
JR> following about [choosing an e-mail address from
JR> contacts]

sbsi>> When adding someone in my address book, I can
sbsi>> allow them to have many different e-mail
sbsi>> accounts. Now, when I choose them when sending
sbsi>> message, how do I pick one of the alternate
sbsi>> addresses? [...]