ON Saturday, January 12, 2002, 7:08:40 PM, you wrote:

Dierk> Hello Gerard!

Dierk> On 12 Jan 2002 at 18:59:43 you wrote:

>> That probably why were are still waiting for V2.
>> I can't find any major bugs in the current version, so please let's move
>> on.

Dierk> rest assured, the next version is not yet publishable. The current
Dierk> beta series is still good enough to work with it (as I do) but there
Dierk> are various bugs from cosmetic through annoying to serious (though not
Dierk> severe).

Dierk> Please, let the guys at RITLabs hunt bugs for just a while longer -
Dierk> you will love the outcome, I am sure!

Hi Dierk,

   I was referring to the current version 1.53 as being very stable and
   bug free. I am very pleased with the stability and scalability of the
   current program. However there are a lot of wishes to need
   fulfilling. That's why we need to move on and stop working on better
   versions of 1.53.
   Since I use TB professionally I am very reluctant to try a beta
   version, although I switched to the "t" version of 1.53 and I
   appreciate the effort of the programmers to make a bug free program.

 Gerard

Insert Cookie Here--> It was very good of God to let Carlyle and Mrs
Carlyle marry one another and so make only two people miserable instead
of four, besides being very amusing. -- Samuel Butler

Windows 2000 Professional with TB Version 1.53t