Hi Dwight,

I noticed this same thing a couple of days ago and almost e-mailed the
list last night when this thread started up... but then didn't because
I figured this was normal behavior.

However, I would really like it to change all my folders without me
having to go in and edit them... and when I exited/restarted the only
folders that had the memo field were the original ones that I had
already edited.  So, it worked for you but not me!! (bummer!)

--
Thanks again,
 -jason