Hello Marck,

>> I do about half of my mail in French and the rest in English. I keep
>> my system dates, etc. in English. Is there any way in TB! to
>> generate a non-English time-date in a template using a macro without
>> having to change the system date?

MDP> While you can, it's not for the faint of heart. You would have to use
MDP> regular expressions to dismantle the date and a bank of %IFs to make
MDP> intelligent substitutions.

Is  there  anyone  out  there who has already done this for French? If
not, perhaps we could recommend to the TB! programmers that there be a
simpler  way to work in several languages. Seems a natural for such an
international  program. For now, however, I think I will just leave my
system date-time info in French and use %OdateEN.

 David

David Denton
Cree Regional Authority
144C Perreault