Hello Marck,

Thanks for the offer, but I do not use beta software outside the
office. I prefer the less feature-rich, but stabler production
versions.

MDP> Has a relevant purpose. Is a constructive use of time.
MDP> Cataloguing faults in the current version when the next version
MDP> is 3 months down the line seems particularly short sighted to me.

I don't agree.

Cataloguing anomalies gives the user a chance to judge the support
team's knowledge of the product. IOW, do they know what's wrong? Do
they have workarounds? Even more important, it gives the user a chance
to judge the willingness of the software company to improve the
quality of their product. Do they react openly? Do they _want_ to
improve?

"It's not the current version" is, IMHO, inappropriate. If the next
version is 3 months out, I'd suggest that the project team be informed
of the anomalies I've listed that you believe are important.

Cataloguing anomalies gives the project team a ready way of checking
that problems in production have been *eliminated* in the new version.
If the problems were not previously reported, such feedback is
generally considered invaluable at any point in time. It appears that
a few of the anomalies I've listed were not previously reported. You'd
do the project team a service by reporting them. If you'd like me to
submit certain items to RITLABS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, please let me know.

regards, Andy

[Using The Bat! 1.53t under Windows 2000 Pro SP2]